1. Verify and manage customer credit to minimize risk exposure according to SOP.
2. Analyze Sales / Return / Credit & A/R trend & prepare reports.
3. A/R related claims filing (Insurance, Lawsuit, etc.) .
4. Communicate with sales persons & customer service department regarding A/R issues and etc.
5. Coordinate with insurance, collection company, attorney to resolve A/R Issues.
6. Manage A/R related reports for year-end audit.
7. File and manage all approval documents in regards to A/R.
Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting or Finance preferred)